We recommend this camp for experienced varsity level players or high level travel ball programs.
Camp Check-In is from 11:00-11:45 am at the Thomas Assembly Center. Do not arrive early. We will not start check-in until 11 am.
1) LOCATION - We will be utilizing the Thomas Assembly Center (our arena) and Memorial Gym (our Practice gym). Memorial Gym is a short drive from the TAC and we will provide bus transportation to campers to Memorial Gym if you do not have your own transportation.
2) CAMP CHECK-IN - Camp check-in will be from 11:00 - 11:45 am at the Thomas Assembly Center (1650 West Alabama Ave.) There is no need to bring a copy of the medical waiver or a copy of your insurance card if you completed your registration online. You have already "electronically signed" the medical waiver. Campers will receive their camp t-shirt at check-in. Please bring any remaining payments you may have to check-in if you haven't fully paid online. Camp will start at 12:00 pm and end at 5:00 pm.
3) ATTIRE and GEAR - Please wear appropriate basketball workout gear and shoes. We ask that you change into your court shoes once you have entered your camp gym. We will have areas to keep any backpacks or gear safe during camp.
4) PARENTS/COACHES/SPECTATORS - We ask that parents/spectators/high school coaches attending the camp sit in the seating above the courts in either gym. Non-campers will not be allowed on the playing courts on Saturday.
5) WATER/FOOD- We will provide water and Gatorade in separate paper cups for each camper during the camp. You may bring your own water bottle if you choose. We will have areas to keep them safe during camp. We will not provide any meals or snacks during the camp.
Camp is open to girls who will be in the 8th-12th grade in the fall of 2023.
Instruction, activities, and supervision will be by grade and individual skill level. We recommend this camp for experienced varsity level players or high level travel ball programs.
Elite camp emphasizes high level skill development and is designed for the aspiring college player. The camp will be composed of multiple small sided skill development games focusing on making reads in 2 player and 3 player actions as well as skill work within position-specific groups. There will be detailed instruction on decision making, shooting, offensive moves, reading defenses, ball handling, passing, dribbling, footwork, defense, and rebounding.
Campers will participate in a variety of individual competitions as well as 2v2, 3v3 and 4v4 skill development games.
Campers will receive a camp T-shirt.
Registration will take place from 11 am-11:45 am at the Thomas Assembly Center. Do not arrive earlier than 11 am. Camp will end at 5 pm. Please bring your signed medical/liability waiver form and a copy of your insurance card if you haven’t provided information during online registration.
Gatorade and Water will be provided throughout the camp. Lunch will not be provided.
No gum is allowed in the gym. Food and drinks are not allowed in the gym. Players may bring a screw top bottle with a drink such as a Dasani water bottle.
Players must wear basketball shoes with non-marking soles for camp.